Playing PSLFantasy is super easy all you need to do is follow some simple steps.
- Select a name for your team
Choose a formation for your team from six different available formations
- No All-rounders five batsmen five bowlers one wicketkeeper
- Two All-rounders four batsmen four bowlers one wicketkeeper
- Two All-rounders three batsmen five bowlers one wicketkeeper
- Three All-rounders three batsmen four bowlers one wicketkeeper
- Three All-rounders four batsmen three bowlers one wicketkeeper
- Four All-rounders three batsmen three bowlers one wicketkeeper
- Now select your eleven players from the pool of available players
- You will be shown all 75 players from all five teams, there is no restriction on who you choose as long as you remain within budget
- You will be given a fixed budget of $100 million to make your entire team
- Use the drop down to navigate players from different teams and select player to add it to your fantasy team
- Repeat the above step and choose all your eleven players
- Remember that you are not allowed to exceed the given budget and an error will be generated each time you do so
- Before submitting the final team you need to choose the captain from your eleven selected players
- You will have 70 transfers for the entire event thus use them wisely
- Transfer counter starts from the start of first match
Points are awarded on the basis of selected player’s performance in real matches. In order to know, how much points you get, refer to Points Calculation section.
You can edit / manage your team for each match within available transfers. Team editing will be disabled, 10 minutes before each match starts.
You can change your team captain for each match and changing team captain is NOT considered as a transfer.